Terms & conditions
THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERN THE USE OF AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY GOODS AND SERVICES FROM IT.
Thank you for visiting the metimeinc.org.au Web site (the “Site”). MeTimeInc is a website dedicated to promoting positivity and creativity, empowering our clients to leverage creating art to contribute to wellbeing. The Site is designed to provide content that provides users with the tips, tricks, and tools they need to lead a more rewarding and creative life.
We want each visitor to the Site (“you”) to have a safe, pleasurable visit, so we have established the following terms and conditions so that we both know what to expect from each other. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the following terms. Please read them carefully. Your usage of the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Style & Image Pty Ltd (herein referred to as MeTimeInc) in connection with the products supplied to you, subject to any non-excludable conditions or warranties implied by legislation, is limited to the amount you paid for the products supplied. Placing an order with MeTimeInc constitutes an offer to enter an agreement to purchase goods. This offer is only accepted by MeTimeInc when the goods are dispatched.
MeTimeInc reserves the right to terminate accounts, edit or cancel orders (or part thereof), or not to provide goods at our sole discretion at any time. Apart from refunding your payment for any unfulfilled orders, MeTimeInc will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from exercising these rights.
Prices and Payment
You agree to pay for all products and services you order. Prices given on product pages include delivery. The price of products and services we offer may change without notice from time to time, but we will never change the price of anything you have already ordered and paid for. All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
Returns & Refunds
The Shipping & Returns Policy forms part of the terms and conditions of this site.
Cancellations or changes to an order can be up to 24 hours prior to dispatch unless otherwise stated in a separate agreement with us. To cancel an order please reply to your confirmation email, send us a note using the Contact Us page.
While we will make every effort to have your goods delivered on your preferred date or within the estimated delivery timeframes, MeTimeInc does not accept responsibility for and is not liable for any delivery delays. If you are not completely satisfied with our service as a result of a delivery delay you can return the product to us in accordance with our Returns Policy. Late delivery or delivery not on your preferred date does not entitle you to a refund of the delivery fee.
MeTimeInc accepts no responsibility for any errors you make when entering orders, delivery instructions, card messages or other information. If an order needs to be redelivered as a result of an incorrect address any additional delivery charge will be passed on to the customer.
MeTimeInc is not liable for any loss or damage arising after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to an unattended address where the recipient has granted permission to leave the goods unattended.
If an order is returned to our warehouse for any reason, including because the recipient failed to collect the order from their local post office, an additional delivery fee will be payable by the customer.
1. Me Time Inc collects all fees and pays out all contributing Artists and teachers directly.
2. No refunds are offered for tutorial fees or any other fees collected by the Service.
3. Fees for online Tutorials or any other portion of the Service may be changed at any time without prior notice.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Art Boxes, Online Tutorials or Classes (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used prior to the time of the charge.
1. Teachers may earn revenue by publishing classes or offering additional services through Me Time Inc. To qualify for payments each month, students must have purchased at least one of your online tutorials or classes that month.
2. Me Time Inc pays teachers on the 16th of the month. Payouts sent on the 16th of each month are for transactions that have occurred in the previous calendar month.
3. Monthly payouts begin the month following the month in which a teacher publishes their first tutorial and it is subsequently purchased by students.
4. Me Time Inc distributes at least 50% of its monthly net revenue from online tutorials created by Teachers and purchased to Me Time Inc Teachers on a monthly basis. The algorithm used to determine your monthly share is based on the total number of your uploaded tutorials purchased on the platform. The specifics of the distribution calculation are subject to change from time to time.
5. Teachers have 30 days from the time at which a payment was or should have been made to report any discrepancies. After 30 days, you have waived your right to dispute any payment.
6. Teachers and students agree that Me Time Inc’s sole responsibility is to process payments and pay out teachers in the proportions set forth above. Me Time Inc is not party to any transaction between any student and/or teacher and cannot be held responsible for any issues arising from any such transaction.
7. Teachers are responsible for all income, sales, and other taxes associated with the fees they earn. Me Time Inc will create and send an ATO compliant RCTI to teachers on a monthly basis. Me Time Inc reserves the right to withhold any payment until it has received all tax identification information it requires to satisfy its obligations.
8. Me Time Inc reserves the right to withhold or cancel payments to Teachers if it deems, in its sole judgment and absolute discretion, that the Teacher engaged in behavior that violated any part of this Agreement.
Some products are photographed with additional props. Unless something is listed in the product description it is not included.
MeTimeInc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to by this site and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Following the links to any off-site pages or other sites is undertaken at your own risk.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
All images and product descriptions on this site are copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of MeTimeInc. MeTimeInc neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively “Content”) as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws. Copyright © 2020, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All audio and video clips are the sole property of MeTimeInc or their respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property of MeTimeInc or those supplying the software. You acknowledge that the Site contains Content, audio and video clips and software that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies which exist now or are developed in the future. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of accessing and reading the content on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without MeTimeInc‘s prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Specific Rules for Teachers
When you submit a tutorial or commit to teach a class on the Site for publishing, you agree to the following rules:
1. You will honor any online tutorial purchases through Me Time Inc.com at the price and time listed in the Service, and not to refuse enrollments or participation by any student for any discriminatory or other illegal reason.
2. You grant us the right to place advertisements on your content at our sole discretion.
3. Any content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material.
4. You represent and warrant to Me Time Inc that you are qualified to teach the classes that you list with the Service and that you will at all times conduct yourself in a professional manner and in compliance with all applicable laws.
5. You understand that, if you post a class, your students may have the ability to post a review of this class. We cannot control the contents of any such review and will not be held responsible for any information or opinions that a user may include in any such review.
6. You may choose to remove content from your class and will continue to own such content, but we will continue to have the right to use that content and to provide it to students who have paid for or enrolled in your class.
7. You grant us full ownership of any video content that we have filmed for you. It is at our sole discretion to remove, add, or edit that video content.
8. You agree that you will not submit content to Me Time Inc that violates the Me Time Inc Community and Class Guidelines, which may be occasionally updated.
9. Me Time Inc reserves the right to, but is under no obligation, to delete the listing of any class at any time and for any reason.
Specific Rules for Students
When you enroll in a tutorial or guided class on the Site, you agree to the following rules:
1. You will accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation policy listed in the Service when you agree to enroll in or access a class on Me Time Inc.
2. You will follow all reasonable rules set by a teacher with respect to a class, and you will not take any actions to interfere with the teacher or any other students in the class.
3. You may access class content for your information and personal use only.
4. You will not copy any materials or techniques for purposes of your own or others’ classes, or for interfering with any class or the teacher’s ongoing relationship with any students participating in such class.
5. Me Time Inc reserves the right to delete or suspend your account if you violate any of our rules, or at any time and for any reason.
Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to us via the Website, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are 13 years of age or older. In addition, when you submit or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting of submission, including, but not limited to, right under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address, or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
All information supplied has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.¬ No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form.
Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for suggestions of the activity and product information supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes as a result of your actions.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Psychologist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any treatment, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other party’s medical condition. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS. MEDICAL ADVICE OR MEDICAL TREATMENT.
Please note that we have updated our T&Cs in light of the current situation regarding COVID-19 in Australia.
We have implemented a ‘contactless delivery’ policy with immediate effect. This means wherever possible there should be no direct contact between drivers and customers. Drivers have been given ‘authority to leave’ for all deliveries wherever there is a safe place to leave the gift. This is to further reduce the opportunity for person to person contact.
Drivers will still be required to alert the gift recipient – either by knocking on door/ringing doorbell and ask for the recipient’s name.
Drivers will be required to take photos as proof of delivery. As this is a public health measure, we will not be asking customers to give us prior permission for the ‘authority to leave’ gifts.